12. Are specialized contractors or equipment required to apply Combocrete waterproofing products?

No, in most cases the painting or waterproofing sub-contractor applies these products. Concerning equipment, utilization of a high-volume, low-pressure airless paint spraying system is recommended. Painters usually possess this type of equipment. For small applications, a garden type sprayer may be used; however, do not attempt application with a paint roller or brush.